So I had filled in the entire survey and then pressed “cancel” because I thought that would cancel the photo upload I was trying to do….but it deleted the ENTIRE post!! I’m writing this on my iPhone so I’m not used to the WordPress interface on here….well, here it is recreated as well as possible. I know it’s a day late, but Wife of a Sailor had new questions up for this month so I didn’t want to wait another week!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? – That I would’ve gone to the gym more often. (I know, boring answer.)
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in August? – The Warrior’s birthday! It was a fabulous day and wonderful weekend, he loved the gifts and cards I gave him, and the delicious, romantic dinner at P.F. Chang’s for which the manager picked up the tab made it extra-memorable. :)
3. What did you do to celebrate Labor Day? – The Warrior was here, which meant we had 4 WHOLE DAYS together! :) To name a few things, we ate at a Turkish restaurant, saw “2016: Obama’s America,” went to the gym and pool, I got my hair cut and layered, and I also played a wedding gig for a co-worker. Another sweet memory is from Sunday night, when we ran several miles at the track and then lay on the warm cement in the parking lot, stretching, talking, and picking out constellations and moving satellites in the sky. :)
4. What do you HAVE to have handy by your bedside? – My iPhone! Also my prayerbooks and glasses.
5. What are you looking forward to in September? – Possibly playing another wedding gig, working at my new group sales job (started last Tuesday), getting my first paycheck from that job (pay raise!), paying off my federal student loan (on Monday, woo-hoo!), and lastly but most of all, seeing my hero again. :)