It is again Friday! I’ve decided to write this early on Friday so that it doesn’t fall by the wayside later! Wife of a Sailor has new questions posted since it’s the first Friday of the month.
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I would’ve changed the fact that The Warrior was away at training for a month….but such is the Army life! It happens.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in October?
Going to Henrico County, Virginia to canvass for the guy I’m supporting for president! (I don’t want to be too political on here, but it’s the same one that most of our troops support as well: http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/10/military-times-poll-romney-bests-obama-2-1-100712/)
3. What dish makes the Thanksgiving holiday for you? (Bonus points if you share the recipe.) – Courtesy of To the Nth
It would have the be the turkey and pumpkin pie. This will my first time navigating the holiday season being as gluten-free as possible….I think I’m going to make a gluten-free, dairy-free pumpkin pie for our family get-together on Thanksgiving!
4. Check out my post from yesterday… will you be participating in the MilSpouse Secret Santa?
That is a REALLY cute and fun idea! I might! I will mull it over and get back to you, Wife of a Sailor!
5. What are you looking forward to in November?
Seeing The Warrior this weekend after being apart for 40 days!! :) (Also, my 26th birthday in less than 2 weeks…but right now, I’m wondering how I’m going to get through the workday tomorrow! I will be counting the hours until I can leave!)
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone….and if you’re in Texas, savor this GORGEOUS autumn weather!