It’s time for another Milspouse Friday Fill-in! The original post at Wife of a Sailor can be found HERE.
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would’ve changed? March was a pretty good month overall. However, I wish I would not have had SO many car expenses. Those suckers really rack up!!
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March? Easter! The “Easter Triduum” is one of my favorite spiritual experiences, and from Good Friday through Easter Sunday, The Warrior was here! We spent most of our time outdoors – the weather was GORGEOUS!
3. What are you looking forward to in April? I’m looking forward to reaching my halfway point in my debt payoff and getting started on seriously saving for our wedding! That means my total loan balance will be $70,000 and I will have reached that goal in less than 4 years after college graduation. I even endured being partially unemployed for 4 months during that time! I’m also looking forward to some of the most perfect weather we will have all year here in north Texas…before the dreaded summer heat rolls in!
4. What is your favorite thing about Spring? My favorite thing about spring is that it will forever remind me of 2 things: when The Warrior and I first met in 2010 (falling in love in the spring is truly romantic!) and when The Warrior returned from deployment in 2012. The latter reminds me that, just as spring always appears after the cold, drab winter, “love never fails” and still blooms even after enduring difficult times.
5. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure? Dark chocolate and Downton Abbey. Love ’em!
P.S. I am participating in a free “marketing makeover” course for the month of April, so look for some new and hopefully awesome changes to my blog! I feel like I’m still trying to find my niche and this course will help guide me in that way. I’m not sure if entry is still open, but please visit Successful Military Wife if you would like some inspiration on how to be successful as a military wife!